sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't listen to him he's just saying that cuz he made it...

What ever, I'll let him have it.
As long as he updates the OP with like a list of games with cards and shit, and you know make it informative.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Os this the official card update thread, or should I make one?

There is no such thing as "official" thread here, and even if it was, it isn't forbidden to make one on your own if you wish.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't even think this needs a thread all that's being done is cut&paste from the Steam group and anyone in the beta is in that group...

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We've added some new features to the beta today:

Booster packs

: Players who have collected all the trading card drops they can for a game and have used Steam in the last week will randomly receive booster packs. These packs contain three additional cards for the game, and may contain foils.

Game Collector Badge

: There's a new badge which will grant you XP based on how many games you have in your Steam library. This badge replaces the "100 XP for having at least one product registered" message at the bottom of the badges page.

Profile Game Count

: The number shown next to the "Games" link on the new profile should now more closely match the number of games shown in the Steam library.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Booster Pack Eligibility
- you can now confirm your eligibility for a booster pack drop from
your badges page
. Just click on "How do I earn card drops", and the dialog will tell you if you are eligible to receive booster packs for that game. More information about booster packs has also been added to the
Trading Card FAQ

No game count / game count of 0
- We've fixed an issue where some users had a game count of 0 after yesterday's update.

Game count off by 1
- The "Company of Heroes 2 Beta" was counting towards everyone's game count. This has been fixed, but that means your game count on your profile may be 1 lower than it was earlier today.

Level colors for levels 20-29, and 30-39
- The colors for these levels have been changed to match our original intent. 20-29 is now orange (was yellow), 30-39 is now yellow (was purple).

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Everyone who participated in the Steam trading cards Beta got a free emoticon today

vZo6pIu.jpg