JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Seriously, i think you guys either spend too much money on games, or you just have too much money.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Verrry nice, and thanks everybody for making me feel less alone in the size of my collection. :D

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I only bought Mass Effect 1 (the reason I have a Steam account) and the Orange Box at full price. I added up a few weeks ago and only spent like €400 on games, while the calculator shows $1 500+ without the offers. I don't consider it too much money spent though, I don't smoke for example and that's a lot of money saved (€8.90 for a pack of Marlboro over here for example).

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I don't smoke for example and that's a lot of money saved (€8.90 for a pack of Marlboro over here for example).
May I ask in what country you live? That's freaking expensive! In Germany one pack costs 4,90€ and in Italy one pack is 4,60€. I don't smoke either but 8,90€ just seems unreasonable high.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
May I ask in what country you live? That's freaking expensive! In Germany one pack costs 4,90€ and in Italy one pack is 4,60€. I don't smoke either but 8,90€ just seems unreasonable high.
No you may not.
Is it really that difficult to look at the signature or a stats page or a steam profile? I know it might be a challenge for you, but still...

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
A pack of Marlboro here comes for about 3 euros.
Steam game count - 16
Boxed game count - Haven't counted it, but estimate it as being more than 250 at least.
Seriously. I've even got the original 1992 boxed edition of DOOM.
I hadn't got a place to keep all that though, so I just gave around 200 to my cousin who lives nearby.
:troll:

Jave

Mildly Menacing Medic
damn.. a pack over here costs 4.50 bucks.. :) on topic: i only have Tf2 on steam :(

Oof yo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
No you may not.
Is it really that difficult to look at the signature or a stats page or a steam profile? I know it might be a challenge for you, but still...
Your a dick i hope your proud of yourself