DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Well, this is my first post in a while, and now that I'm getting a job soon I've decided to start a game making company. DeathspikeProductions. Now I'm wondering how much the average pay out for a fully produced flash game would be, I was thinking I would pay out about a hundred dollars per game fully created. How much do you guys think it would be for the average flash game?

Reactions: Ace of Spades

sov

Legendary Skial King
Cool that your making your own flash game company. I remeber an old game I loved... I called I think Thing-Thing Arena 2 and stuff. You should make games similar to that and to that other game I loved when I was little, fancy pants.

I haven't played a flash game in a while.

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
:facepalm: In all seriousness, what other projects have you attempted to start and never followed through with?
Good luck I guess...

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you wont even finish a single game and then you'll come back here and talk about doing something else

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
:facepalm: In all seriousness, what other projects have you attempted to start and never followed through with?
Good luck I guess...
you wont even finish a single game and then you'll come back here and talk about doing something else
Ruelel : Im not a good coder. I understand that, I'm talking about paying other people to do it for me.
Fallen leaves: This time ill have the money to back it, also I love spirited away.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
terdy if you were actually serious about a project like this then why would you bring it here?

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unless your talking about buying the rights to a game like the binding of Issac your not gonna make money.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, nothing else in this thread is related to my OP. I had one question, and there are 6 or 7 posts here. None of them even are remotely related to my question.
you're trolling, you know how people here are going to react to something like this. go to a forum with aspiring game designers or something.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
Out of all places you go to skial for help. Where people hate you. You should talk to your parents about this and they will probably help you out.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
286ty4i.jpg