Status
Not open for further replies.

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers: Thunder Mountain Texas and EU,Surf NY, MountainLab EU

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=588364

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time I am usually on during the day after I am home from school. I get home at about 2:30 and I tend to stay on most of the day. I try to wake up early on the weekends and Im on until around 5:30 pm on the weekends.

Do you know how to ban yourself: /sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:26638214" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Admin Experience: I do not have any admin experience but I do know how to treat players that are doing the wrong thing by giving warnings before banning or kicking

Would I get mad if I lost admin: No I would not because if I lost admin I would still be able to play on the Skial servers where I do most of my tf2 gameplay goes to.

Additional info: I am 17 years old, I have a youtube account named Mariomaster233 which i made almost 5 years ago, I record most of my games that I upload to my youtube account on Skial servers, I have also logged on over 500 hours on Skial servers. I'm a high school student at west babylon and am looking to go to college in the next year and try to major in history. I used to be in the boy scouts when I was younger and made it up to second rank but dropped out of boy scouts at age 15. I was the leader of one of the patrols in our troop until the end of the year when I dropped out of boy scouts.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's best to post under "servers" which ones you spend the most time on, so NY2 and Koth Texas. Posting every server you've ever been on isn't really useful.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think that the fact that you're not known around will lead to a failure in your effort. I'd recommend increasing your activity on the forums, getting some friends and then applying.
Good luck, though.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
d4f411e71706d8fbfa6e471cefd27653.png

Reactions: The Dragonborn Spy

Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
If you're the guy I'm thinking of (SPYderman) then you're a great player and a great guy on TMTX, definite +1.

EDIT: And not to mention that server needs an admin or two.

Reactions: The Dragonborn Spy
Status
Not open for further replies.