DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
First off credit to where I got most of this information off reddit/r/dota2 specifically http://www.reddit.com/user/0Hellspawn0
Post any opinions, insight, updates or TI3 related material here!
I'll update the standings with Win/loss Winner's/Loser's bracket and such I can pull off reddit or or other websites
Currently:
Streams:
joinDOTA Red
Beyond The Summit
Sheever
Ayesee
Starladder
FroggedTV
MakaTV
Tulex
Saga
EmpireTV 4ce
Antenadota
Dota2VN
SelectgamingTV
Day 1 of the Main Event!
Na'Vi vs Orange.

Past Games of Main Event

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
I bet on rattlesnake because they were chinese
My rares on Quantic, their draft is so unusual that I don't think the chinese would be able to adapt to. The Chinese aren't as scary as they were at TI2. Plus the Clinkz pick was very weird considering Rattlesnake's draft.

Edit:Okay I lost my rares this game in a nutshell
7njKA2g.gif

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
6.9 rares nom nom nom

Good games overall, hopefully the rest of the tournament will be the same too. I think Quantic really messed up their draft in the last game, 5 int heroes without a stun cost them :/

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Apart from the occasional boar stuns or ixmike88 getting trapped by a treant or not knowing how to impale a hero this is a pretty good tournament so far with a lot of good games I think.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Teams that really impressed me so far are Team Liquid, Trading games with Virtus Pro and Orange (that 70+ minute game, so good) but won against TongFu 2-0 with a pocket strat, previously undefeated.
DK and Fnatic.EU are on fire, somewhat shackey performance coming from LGD.cn loosing to Dignitas who pretty much got trashed by DK. Na`VI still doing well but got off with a shacky start. Mouz has been underperforming. Zenith and Orange have been having difficult games. iG is starting to get back into shape after their rockslide performance after G-1 Lan finals. And of course, Alliance is completely trashing group B.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So far I'm up 26 rares on this tournament, pretty lucky with that 7 won in the wildcard game since the bots are constantly full or can't be queued to : )

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Sooo... LGD lost to a team called Liquid, which is impressive, I think....

That's all I understand :x
Also lots of chanting of USA

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Sooo... LGD lost to a team called Liquid, which is impressive, I think....

That's all I understand :x
Also lots of chanting of USA
Liquid is the last US team remaining and LGD.cn is considered the strongest Chinese team atm. Liquid considered the underdogs out of the match. Very exciting matches (aside from the 98 min DK VS iG but that was really exciting when the fights actually happened)

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Liquid is the last US team remaining and LGD.cn is considered the strongest Chinese team atm. Liquid considered the underdogs out of the match. Very exciting matches (aside from the 98 min DK VS iG but that was really exciting when the fights actually happened)

From my limited Dota knowledge, it was still pretty awesome (That last Roshan fight, and the last fight itself) but I can't keep up with some of the abbreviations :d
I had no idea off the top my head what an RP was :\

Also, LGD is one of the best teams in China. What about that other iG team? The only teams I sorta know are LGD, iG, NaVi and one called Dignitas :c