Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yesterday on youtube I was looking for just old DC cartoons like justice league, and batman the animated series episodes. Well today this was recommended to me

I dont know what to say about this, but a childlike rush of excitement filled me as I watched Abe Lincoln and Batman fight a steampunk John Wilkes Booth

The Dark Knight and The Great Emancipator teaming up to fight in the name of justice, why is this not some kind of movie

Reactions: CiNiC

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i have no words for what my reaction was when he became a fucking robot

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Up next: Iron Man teams up with Theodore Roosevelt
2714662-dp1_super.jpg

Will you settle for DeadPool killing a zombie Theodore Roosevelt

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lol just now realized what the axe signs says " In case of emergency or Confederate Cyborg Attack"

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Got to admit Batman: the brave and the bold is really cheesy, but is has some awesome wtf moments

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I remember over winter break I watched all the seasons of the justice league/ justice league unlimited. It was nostalgic, especially any of the episodes with Mark Hamill's version of Joker since I knew someone that worked with him.

I was looking forward to Young Justice, because it's probably one of the better cartoons out right now, but this season got canceled :'(

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I remember over winter break I watched all the seasons of the justice league/ justice league unlimited. It was nostalgic, especially any of the episodes with Mark Hamill's version of Joker since I knew someone that worked with him.

I was looking forward to Young Justice, because it's probably one of the better cartoons out right now, but this season got canceled :'(
What you mean cancel its still going just now finished catching up and man I feel bad for blue beetle.
Also Static is back