Scaltro

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What don't you understand that he is PROUD of getting a response for his griefing, which also implies he's a troll - how is a griefing troll a good applicant for moderator in anything? You're trying to say "oh it's only one time" if there's screenshots of it, and the other two people who posted against him...one can also assume that this is not the only time he's been a douchebag. We're judging off assumptions for some things, however he himself posted proof of his own douchebaggery atleast once....Sure skial has a few controversial admins but at the end of the day, they don't grief the servers, nor have they ever. He posted a sarcastic ass apology, "conceded to the ban" (despite the fact he apparently didn't.), and instead of simply saying "I was a douchebag" says it was an isolated incident and tries to make up excuses for it.

Also in this thread is a few regulars who think that there'd be a massive mistake in him getting admin...or did you only read the positive posts? Controversy doesn't necessarily mean he shouldn't get admin, but when you throw in a controversial figure with a history of griefing (regardless of how many times) it's just not worth it in my eyes...maybe if you grow up some, stop intentionally griefing, accept your faults and improve upon them you'd make a good admin....but certainly not right now.

Antamania, It's just because Takato is his friend. Any of the regulars know this..check his friends list you'll find him there.

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
popcornyes.gif

wait... am I late?

dammitdammito.gif

Lord Pootis

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I don't intend on doing it again. If you don't see me as repentant, then that's your own belligerent prerogative. I am genuinely apologetic.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't intend on doing it again. If you don't see me as repentant, then that's your own belligerent prerogative. I am genuinely apologetic.

Belligerent is quite the incorrect word usage, based on many people's responses I'm not the only one who thinks you aren't apologetic. Your continued attempts to defend this event are enough to show me you really aren't. If I were you, I'd stop attempting to fight with everyone who doesn't think you'd make a good admin...keep playing and work on being more mature, and then reapply or reopen the application in a few months.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And my time to post in this thread has finally come.

Spawn camping is bad
Intel griefing is bad
Votespamming is bad
Getting banned by Lellyboy is bad
Calling upon your friends to flame the regs is bad Herald and the other Bitching Ballsuckers don't count
Playing innocent when everyone knows you're a douchebag is bad
And you should FEEL bad.

/this boy's dignity
/thread