evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I donated and I play on us5. The turbine server.

Currently,
  • Immunity to AFK kicker
  • Special donator connect message
  • No Advertisements between rounds
are currently not working.

Also, can people see my donator glow?

Bottiger

Administrator
Would the Advertisements be the video ad's between the rounds that play?

Yes, and also you may not see the connection message because you may be loading while it happens, but everyone else in the server will see it.

And also sometimes the server loses connection to the database and cannot detect who is a donator, but it shouldn't happen very often.

Reactions: evanandsarah

evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Yes, and also you may not see the connection message because you may be loading while it happens, but everyone else in the server will see it.

And also sometimes the server loses connection to the database and cannot detect who is a donator, but it shouldn't happen very often.
Thanks for the replys. Donated yesterday and today, and for every single between round I have gotten ad's. I don't mind them at all, was just wondering if something was broken.

I will try and report back Tommorrow after I play for a couple of hours and see if I don't get any ad's.

Also, thanks for the great community, everyone has been pleasant.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, but only probably 2% of the users of Skial actually donate. Everybody donating would be an absolute dream, but it'll never happen.
Well, if I do like the service I'm getting - I always show appreciation by donating. Like recently I've donated to WikiMedia since I like this online encyclopedia and used to read it a lot... Why not support something you like?

Reactions: wokmage