Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
yes. And L4d2 portal 2, and poker night at the inv.
But right now mostly Tf2
Ok
>Click the windows button at the bottom left corner
>Go to Computer
>Click whatever hard driver your downloaded TF2 on
> Go into Program Files (x##) #=some number
>Click Steam
>Then Steam (again)
>Then Click games
There, that should be all of your game icon pictures

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ok
>Click the windows button at the bottom left corner
>Go to Computer
>Click whatever hard driver your downloaded TF2 on
> Go into Program Files (x##) #=some number
>Click Steam
>Then Steam (again)
>Then Click games
There, that should be all of your game icon pictures
I think I foudn my problem, the Tf2 logo isnt in there
Know where I can get it?

and, will I have to reboot?

Found the icon, rebooting. If it does, prepare to get flooded with tons of "Likes"

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I think I foudn my problem, the Tf2 logo isnt in there
Know where I can get it?

and, will I have to reboot?
Just google "TF2 Icon" and there will be a lot of different choices. Then just save it and choose it for your icon image

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Thank you and I appreciate you legitly trying to help me.
Found a way you can fix it!
Make a new shortcuts of the old ones (By right clicking on them and clicking create shortcut) Then put the old ones somewhere else off the desktop. And there, these new ones you should be able to design however you please, so you can put the pictures of the old icons on them and it'll be like you never had to hide the old ones away and make replacements

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Found a way you can fix it!
Make a new shortcuts of the old ones (By right clicking on them and clicking create shortcut) Then put the old ones somewhere else off the desktop. And there, these new ones you should be able to design however you please, so you can put the pictures of the old icons on them and it'll be like you never had to hide the old ones away and make replacements
I did that, nothing happened. Will I have to reboot?

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I did that, nothing happened. Will I have to reboot?
Well if that didn't work try deleting your current shortcuts and then go:
program files>Steam>Steamapps>Common>then pick whatever game>Right click on the file that starts up the game and click create Desktop shortcut

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well if that didn't work try deleting your current shortcuts and then go:
program files>Steam>Steamapps>Common>then pick whatever game>Right click on the file that starts up the game and click create Desktop shortcut
you mean, deleting the short cut then create desk top short cut? I did that.
Thanks for helping me, but I think its just gonna stay like that....

BarryButtplug

Unremarkable User
The same sort of thing has happened to my steam games apart from they are weird picture icons from what looks like pre-vista days heres a picture. If anyone can help me or has any idea what to do I would be extremely greatful I have literally tried everything. Thanks
10743366_715860915162051_1405069503_n.jpg

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The same sort of thing has happened to my steam games apart from they are weird picture icons from what looks like pre-vista days heres a picture. If anyone can help me or has any idea what to do I would be extremely greatful I have literally tried everything. Thanks
The thread is two years old, I recommend making a new one if you are expecting some help.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since this thread was bumped - I just ended up uninstalling steam and then it worked.

Reactions: Meowrisa