Was it bad spreading positivity

• Total voters

Voorhees

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yesterday I posted 5 Reasons why I love skial or something and well, I don't think a lot of people liked it.

A lot of people called it dumb and one kid in particular (JohnnyGaloshes) called me a "cuck" and said I wanted to be unbanned (I am not banned from anything) and said I wanted to become an admin. None of that made sense in my opinion, I just want to spread positivity here.

So I am really just posting this to tell everyone what happened and to ask, what did I do wrong?

I am probably not going to post for a while because I want people who hate me already to kind of... forget me.

So thank you for reading, please tell me what I did wrong and please ignore Johnny's comment. (if he makes one)

SIS

Uncharitable Spy
Yesterday I posted 5 Reasons why I love skial or something and well, I don't think a lot of people liked it.

A lot of people called it dumb and one kid in particular (JohnnyGaloshes) called me a "cuck" and said I wanted to be unbanned (I am not banned from anything) and said I wanted to become an admin. None of that made sense in my opinion, I just want to spread positivity here.

So I am really just posting this to tell everyone what happened and to ask, what did I do wrong?

I am probably not going to post for a while because I want people who hate me already to kind of... forget me.

So thank you for reading, please tell me what I did wrong and please ignore Johnny's comment. (if he makes one)
Dude that belongs somewhere in reports i think, safe travels

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I've learned to click on their profile and press ignore for those kinds of people I don't want to see the content of.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
If the only person who made fun of you is Johnny then you have nothing to worry about. Particularly because he isn't people.