Favorite Hero type

• Total voters

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We all have our favorite heroes, usuallly being a top fragging carry like antimage, but we can't forget about the heroes who make this possible.

That said, who's your favorite support you play/play with and why.

I personally like to play purely support (hence me usually medicing in tf2)

I play Keeper of the Light and probably gunna start playing Disruptor maybe even Wisp of my teams good enough.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I'm deadset on Lich as my favorite. His Sacrifice is great for keeping your mana high in lane without the need of Clarities early game or a ton of mana-boosting items, and his ultimate is absolutely deadly in team fights, and if combo-ed with Enigma's ultimate or Faceless Void's ultimate, it'll pretty much wreck the entire other team.

EDIT: Started playing Viper tonight, easily my favorite carry, he's basically "Alt-R, Alt-Q; win the game"

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Windrunner, AA, Lich, Witch Doctor and Lion are some of my favorites. I like support/disable.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I like the support classes, let the others do the heavy work, be credit to team, also everyone like a medic.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didnt know you played dota
I dont i didnt see this was in the dota section i just saw it from the recent threads thingy on the side of the homepage :p

However it looks pretty cool might try to get into it before too long

I was talking about heros in general like other similar games

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
I dont i didnt see this was in the dota section i just saw it from the recent threads thingy on the side of the homepage :p

However it looks pretty cool might try to get into it before too long

I was talking about heros in general like other similar games
You like mehdick? Clearly you'd be a good omniknight.

Reactions: ViperStriker

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dazzle 'em, Faceless-kun and NightStalker master race, depending on what my team needs.

Low-level pubs hurt my soul.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
CiNi-Kun~

Faceless' Chrono + Lich's Frost Blast sounds orgasmic, we must try.
soon-meme.jpg

Reactions: ViperStriker