CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
RFCYST: Cystogram
Pt history: 74 yo w/vaginal stool output now, negative physical exam, barium enema

cystography /cys·tog·ra·phy/ (sis-tog´rah-fe) radiography of the urinary bladder.

voiding cystography radiography of the bladder while the patient is urinating.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
And this was on Tuesday:
defecography
[def′əkog′rəfē]

the radiographic examination of the rectum and anal canal of patients with defecative dysfunction. A barium sulfate paste is instilled directly into the rectum, and the patient is seated on a radiolucent commode in front of a fluoroscope. Lateral projections of the rectum and anal canal are recorded during defecation.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
WUUUUUUUUTTT?

xi4sy.gif

Thank you. You've just successfully ruined my fucking lunch.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That sounds worse than when my teachers make me read pages of shit out loud when they know I have a speech impediment, and won't let me stop when everyone's laughing at me.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also? Unless they make you read literal shit out loud, I don't think it can compare justly.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yes, heat can be an issue when you're wearing a full lead apron and thyroid shield in a warm room with an obese patient with their legs spread the fuck apart.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I once took a KUB (picture of a dude's stomach). He shoved a glass vase into his anus. Because of the shape of it, he could not get it out, and since it was glass, it couldn't be broken apart to be removed. Surgery was required.

Also had a man who said he woke up one morning with a terrible pain in a stomach. The x-ray revealed the silhouette of a dildo in his transverse colon. He said his girlfriend must have played a trick on him while he was asleep.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I once took a KUB (picture of a dude's stomach). He shoved a glass vase into his anus. Because of the shape of it, he could not get it out, and since it was glass, it couldn't be broken apart to be removed. Surgery was required.

Also had a man who said he woke up one morning with a terrible pain in a stomach. The x-ray revealed the silhouette of a dildo in his transverse colon. He said his girlfriend must have played a trick on him while he was asleep.
Hospitals are so cool.