• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think the slower movement while scoped in a little bit overrated, since the sniper isn't moving fast without the cozy camper either, so it isn't that much of a downside... I believe the main problem with it isn't the slower movement speed, but the fact that you can't equip the Jarate. There's simply no reason to use any other secondary.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I think the slower movement while scoped in a little bit overrated, since the sniper isn't moving fast without the cozy camper either, so it isn't that much of a downside... I believe the main problem with it isn't the slower movement speed, but the fact that you can't equip the Jarate. There's simply no reason to use any other secondary.
I agree. The other 2 secondaries I use instead of cozy camper are jarate and SMG.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Objection!
i found this to be especially helpful against enemies who try to shoot at you from a distance. No recoil, all headshot.
Besides i can take on regular snipers just as easily as with any other item

incorrect. a good sniper doesnt sit out in the open. way to easy to pick off. They go around corners, back and forth, to make them harder to hit.

with the cozy camper, you have no movement, you cannot dodge. so if you are agaisnt any decent sniper you will lose. but again, idk why im talking about i never play sniper...

just my opinion lol

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
incorrect. a good sniper doesnt sit out in the open. way to easy to pick off. They go around corners, back and forth, to make them harder to hit.

with the cozy camper, you have no movement, you cannot dodge. so if you are agaisnt any decent sniper you will lose. but again, idk why im talking about i never play sniper...

just my opinion lol
well, a non-charged headshot is enough to kill a sniper, so the best i do is find them, move around like i'm havin a seizure, aim down sight, and boom.
sure you have more movement aiming down with anything else, but so far i've been able to get more kills this way, Just my opinion