Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Skyrim was the most played game on steam, but then it took an arrow to the knee...then they started playing TF2 again.

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
That's ten times the amount of people who still play Children's card games.
Yugioh.
just putting that out, Pokemon card games are just stupid.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
The gameplay is so many steps back from Morrowind... : (
Are you kidding me? Morrowind's combat SUCKED big time. Basically you clicked to swing and that was it. The player character couldn't even sprint or run and moved at a speed of a centimetre per second. I got so sick of having to move constantly between places I already have been to a dozen times manually (unless that place was fortunate enough to have a silt strider or a boat) that I almost rage quitted it after playing a solid 200 hours.
The crafting system was so bloody complicated.You had to keep collecting a whole alchemical set (mortar and pestle, alembic, etc) based on your level in it (Apprentice, Journeyman, so on) and keep lugging it around everywhere.
Also, it was completely pointless murdering somebody or pickpocketing anybody in a city, as even though NOBODY had seen you doing it, you'll still get a notification, "Your crime has been reported!" and magically those Ordinators just spawn around you and take you back to that moronic Larrius Varro guy in some Imperial castle.
And what's the point of having a skill based around JUMPING?
Morrowind was still way better than Oblivion, but general gameplay wise Skyrim is much, much superior.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Despite this amazing Steam Sale, Skyrim is still #3 on the Top Sellers list . . . at $59.99!!!

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That's ten times the amount of people who still play Children's card games.
Yugioh.
just putting that out, Pokemon card games are just stupid.

Oh I play Children's card games... with my Nintendo DEE EES
Pokemon Cards are useless imo, but the game for GBC is epic. I don't know about your opinions, but the game for GBC is fun. Just saying. Might not know what are you referring to.