KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Can we make it to where Engieers don't get autoed, or have a lower chance of being autoed?

Nothing is more frustrating than pushing last point and getting close, just to have your engi get balanced and lose the tele, sentry and dispenser.

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can we make it to where Engieers don't get autoed, or have a lower chance of beign autoed?

Nothing is more frusterating than pushing last point and getting close, just to have your engi get balanced and lose the tele, sentry and dispenser.
Should just be that if they still have buildings up they can't be autod

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can we make it to where Engieers don't get autoed, or have a lower chance of beign autoed?

Nothing is more frusterating than pushing last point and getting close, just to have your engi get balanced and lose the tele, sentry and dispenser.
I think, less so, that Medics should have this also, nothing is more frustrating (other than engi) than losing your charge or a decent chunk of it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
And possibly make it auto engineers after it skips 2 or 3. Otherwise everyone would go engi and build something to avoid it.

For example, we have four engineers, it doesn't balance the first 2 but it balances the third one.

Reactions: Ryulise

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There are actually a few things that are frustrating to lose after working so hard to obtain them such as:
  • Diamondback Crits (dependent on how many)
  • Frontier Justice Crits (dependent on how many)
  • Air-Strike Clip (dependent on kills)
  • Buildings (dependent on how leveled and how many buildings are up)
  • Ubercharge (dependent on how charged)
  • Buffs (Concheror, Buff Banner, Battalion's Backup, dependent on how charged)
  • Heads on specific Demo swords (dependent on how many)
  • Phlogistinator Crits (not hard to obtain but still frustrating to lose)
  • Manmelter Crits (same scenario as phlog crits)
  • Killing Gloves of Boxing Crits (same scenario as phlog crits)
  • Cleaner's Carbine Crits (same scenario as phlog crits)

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
There are actually a few things that are frustrating to lose after working so hard to obtain them such as:

• Diamondback Crits (dependent on how many)
    Frontier Justice Crits (dependent on how many)
    Air-Strike Clip (dependent on kills)
    Ubercharge (dependent on how charged)
    Buffs (Concheror, Buff Banner, Battalion's Backup, dependent on how charged)
    Heads on specific Demo swords (dependent on how many)
    Phlogistinator Crits (not hard to obtain but still frustrating to lose)
    Manmelter Crits (same scenario as phlog crits)
    Killing Gloves of Boxing Crits (same scenario as phlog crits)
    Cleaner's Carbine Crits (same scenario as phlog crits)
if only the autobalancing plugin could grant those when respawning players who have been balanced

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1

And if there is a way to make it autobalance after you die, that should be incorporated as well. If anything so people don't complain as much.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I could care less about anything on that list really. Except for ubers, and i have never seen a medic get autoed.

Ubers and engis give a team an advantage. if they get autoed the team loses it.

Everything else you listed is just for a player, and doesn't really matter. It would be pointless and dumb to make an exception for every little thing

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I could care less about anything on that list really. Except for ubers, and i have never seen a medic get autoed.

Ubers and engis give a team an advantage. if they get autoed the team loses it.

Everything else you listed is just for a player, and doesn't really matter. It would be pointless and dumb to make an exception for every little thing
I think buffs also help a team, quite a bit actually, especially in a tight situation.

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok engineers with level 3 buildings will be placed lower on the balance queue regardless of how short they have been on the current team or how low their score is compared to everyone else.