• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Taco has no love for Anya's skillz. But for real, if Taco wants it...he can have it :) I'm not sure if I wanna get into really comp-y stuff or if I'm even good enough.
No I was just kidding....popular opinion seems to have allready decided.
Besides with my system the way it is and my lag there's no way I could play competitively anyway.
Good luck with this guys.
:D

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just raped universes as Spy on a Highlander team. I don't know of any phenomenal Spies that we have here, but if someone wants to take the reigns for Scout, I'll move over to Spy.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just raped universes as Spy on a Highlander team. I don't know of any phenomenal Spies that we have here, but if someone wants to take the reigns for Scout, I'll move over to Spy.
stop using noob ringer.
Though tbh, you're one of the most efficient people I've seen with it.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
stop using noob ringer.
Though tbh, you're one of the most efficient people I've seen with it.
I was using regular cloak watch the entire time.

I disguised as spy. Stood in plain sight of the other team, looking down below my own medic and demo. I acted like I was a scared fag spy, and that's all they expected. Walked past where I was. Soldier, medic, engy.
:D

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well since in most of everyone's opinions, I'm either too much of a fag (Deal with it.jpg) or I just suck at TF2 (Again, Deal with it), I see a great
Team Structure going here.

Scout: CiNiC, no questions asked. He's got amazing aim, knows the all important rule of the Scout, of when is the prefect time to switch to a Pistol to finish someone off.
Soldier: Never reall seen Styx or LPN play tbh, but if they're being recomended, they must have some skills.
Pyro: Anya and Taco are both great choices. Anya has great Airblasting experience, knows when to fall back if she, or other around her are being overwhelmed, and imo, prettty damn handy with that Shottie of hers. Taco is great as well. Sure, you knid of whore for ubers, (No offense, my man.), you get the job done with them, and I'm happy to pocket you any day.
Demo: Everyone's first choice would be someone like Grabovski, but I'd love to see new faces in that slot, but I haven't gotten to see Gigglez' Demoman much either.
Heavy: Scrambles, CreepingDeath, Twine, or Genocide hands down. If none of them are picked, you could have a major losing factor on your hands. Scrambles, you whore Ubers as well as Heavy, but when it comes down to it, you get shit done with them. Same with Genocide. Working with a great Medic, I see him take in callouts, and mow down anything, whether it be a Sentry, Spy, W-M1 Pyro, or even half a Team. I haven't gotten to see Twine heavy as much as I would like, but that's another person I need to spectate for a little while. Creeping has got alot of potential, but Scrambles and Genocide are more skilled overall. Nothing against him, I love the guy, but I think he needs a little more training in the class.
Engie: Can't really think of any real good candidates that jump out at me besides Ruelel and those fuckin' Mountain Lab Mini-Sentries. Always knows where to get me.
Medic: Classy's a great pick for Medic imho. No matter how many differences we have, when I see him on as Medic, he sticks with the heal target, makes sure Ubers are handled well, and isn't reckless when he's got a full charge. The last one, alot of Medics I see day to day don't have.
Sniper: Zebra or Photek of course. They're sniping machines, and have that little aimbot quality of getting a shot off before you can even see them.
Spy: If for some reason CiNiC couldn't play Scout, Spy is the next choice up. One of the greater Dead ringers I've ever seen. He knows how to actualkly use it, not just take a single Shotgun or Minigun bullet and deploy it. His aim with the Ambassador is extremely and deadly accurate. BadGuy is an amazing choice as well. I've seen him Spy just a little, but that was enought to know that he's got his shit in gear with that class.

I know, extremely long TL;DR, even I wouldn't want to read this shit either.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Heavy: Scrambles, CreepingDeath, Twine, or Genocide hands down. If none of them are picked, you could have a major losing factor on your hands. Scrambles, you whore Ubers as well as Heavy, but when it comes down to it, you get shit done with them. Same with Genocide. Working with a great Medic, I see him take in callouts, and mow down anything, whether it be a Sentry, Spy, W-M1 Pyro, or even half a Team. I haven't gotten to see Twine heavy as much as I would like, but that's another person I need to spectate for a little while. Creeping has got alot of potential, but Scrambles and Genocide are more skilled overall. Nothing against him, I love the guy, but I think he needs a little more training in the class.
This has made my day.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Hmm, Nice Team. If your soldier doesn't show up, Can i be a replacement?
My Loadout: Orignal, Reserve shooter, Whip.