Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thanks Meowcenary!
BhImAJs.jpg

This Creeper costume is gr8

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Terraria has the greatest boss music, here is one from a boss not even in the game yet but coming in 1.3

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
For fucks sake, learn to play as a group, dont be an asshole...
be real though, i dont think in the history of skial terraria there has ever been a world that lasted longer than a week or two, the exception being the one @Toxik did and the one @Ceubie did and both of those had 5 people or less

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
be real though, i dont think in the history of skial terraria there has ever been a world that lasted longer than a week or two, the exception being the one @Toxik did and the one @Ceubie did and both of those had 5 people or less
But it's 2 days, in 2 days i can go hardmode solo easily, however theres like almost 10 people playing on the map.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
But duke fishron is already hard as shit, is the lunar boss supposed to be harder?

Hey, whoever owns The Hole to Korea, you somehow overlapped your house with mine and deleted the top left hand corner of my house. Someone else mined half of my snow brick on the right side so when I went to fix it, I no longer have control over the top block of my house. How'd you even do that

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But duke fishron is already hard as shit, is the lunar boss supposed to be harder?

Hey, whoever owns The Hole to Korea, you somehow overlapped your house with mine and deleted the top left hand corner of my house. Someone else mined half of my snow brick on the right side so when I went to fix it, I no longer have control over the top block of my house. How'd you even do that
Never woulda thought Skial would have Magicians, gg no re

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Meowcenary and I own it, but I didn't claim it.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I made a button near spawn that dispenses bunnies when stepped on.

Just something that I felt I should share.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver Ag

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I finished the game because nobody was on but me and Ichorus.

Beetle Armor + Terra Blade + Flame Wings + Frostspark Boots

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
So I came up with this plantera strategy and Ive never seen anything like it but I feel like it could work.

Step 1: Open a crater in the jungle.
Step 2: Make a small track that has rebounders at the ends
Step 3: Get you some turtle armor.
Step 4: Repeatedly run over Plantera with the mine cart.

You might need someone to DPS or multiple cart riders but I think success can be achieved.

Reactions: Dreama