• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BnB. Master_Zodiak

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Skial,
i would like to appeal on my ban from skial servers. me and my friend where having a laugh and he decided he wanted to scam some people. he posted a comment about some duplication glitch witch obviously wasn't real and asked me to go along with it and being his friend said yes. if you read this i would be grateful if you could unban me and i will obviously not do it again. i play tf2 and am a frequent trader and my steamrep sais scammer which i'm not so if you could at least remove that i would greatly appreciate that.

p.s i also play for a six's team and a highlander team so being banned from servers is not good

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Literally just finished reading your "Friend's" unban request.
What a small world.

Bottiger

Administrator
It doesn't matter if you didn't scam anyone. It would be like if you tried drilling into a bank vault but didn't manage to open it, you can't get out of punishment by saying you never actually stole any money.

Accomplices are guilty too. Many people fall for scams because someone else is vouching for the scam.

BnB. Master_Zodiak

Scarcely Lethal Noob
we where having a laugh that server wasnt a bank fault and you guys are taking this way too seriously

if you unbanned me i wouldnt do it again... im not an idiot

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, You're totally getting unbanned

Picture2-12.png

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's public information, your profile isn't set to private, dickbag.
and even if it was set to private it wouldnt matter. anything you post on your steam profile or even facebook isnt private. it's all fully public

Status
Not open for further replies.