Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Skial should hold a competition to draw up a logo to represent Skial. I remember we made one a long time ago when i was admin on a TFC forum. It was fun, and with the quality of some peoples skill on here (especially tomates) i think Skial could have a pretty great looking logo. Maybe free donator status for 6 months for winning logo?

Go!

Reactions: sov

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you know there is a no events skial group right?

you edited tomat's post to say
"While it's not necessary it's still something fun. I agree that we could use some more community activites for Skial that doesn't involve random group message popups that lists a random server."

There is a skial no event group that you can join that won't spam you with events.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
30c0f38.png

Reactions: sov and mittens

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And whats the point of that group exactly?

No announcments get posted, like if you are in the regular group like every 10 minutes you'd get an event posted like "Upward|LA" or something.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm 90% sure that the announcements from the group indicate servers that give additional AP when played on during that time. But now I can't seem to find this anywhere to confirm...

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No announcments get posted, like if you are in the regular group like every 10 minutes you'd get an event posted like "Upward|LA" or something.

Thank you captain obvious, but you haven't answered the question: what's the point of that group exactly? Why would anyone join a steam group that does nothing?

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thank you captain obvious, but you haven't answered the question: what's the point of that group exactly? Why would anyone join a steam group that does nothing?
To show you're a member of skial.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That was confusing? Thats why you need a captain obvious.
Being in the group SHOWS you like skial, with out the stupid announcments. Is that simple enough?

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm 90% sure that the announcements from the group indicate servers that give additional AP when played on during that time. But now I can't seem to find this anywhere to confirm...
It was done to try to encourage group members to join the server, to make it look like it was just activated or something and raise it's awareness
Then a a non-event server was made for those who are annoyed by the events, sadly it seems most people don't know about it

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you edited tomat's post to say
"While it's not necessary it's still something fun. I agree that we could use some more community activites for Skial that doesn't involve random group message popups that lists a random server."

There is a skial no event group that you can join that won't spam you with events.

Where can I find this fabled group?

Status
Not open for further replies.