Legendary Mapper
ociWwql.jpg

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Best *sniff*... Jailbreak server...

*sniff*...

I'll miss you...
I thank every one of you that accepted me as a regular.
It was a great time for me, also as my first ever Jailbreak server, and the only decent one out there.
I hope for one day to bring back the JB server, I'll surely return then.

If anyone wonders where I'll be: Saxton Hale and Deathrun.
If not TF2, then other games like Minecraft (no hate plz), Roblox (no bigger hate plz), Terraria (don't you dare), Left 4 Dead 2 (You can't hate me on that lol).

Seriously everyone, I will miss you all.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
Best *sniff*... Jailbreak server...

*sniff*...

I'll miss you...
I thank every one of you that accepted me as a regular.
It was a great time for me, also as my first ever Jailbreak server, and the only decent one out there.
I hope for one day to bring back the JB server, I'll surely return then.

If anyone wonders where I'll be: Saxton Hale and Deathrun.
If not TF2, then other games like Minecraft (no hate plz), Roblox (no bigger hate plz), Terraria (don't you dare), Left 4 Dead 2 (You can't hate me on that lol).

Seriously everyone, I will miss you all.
If jailbreak comes back to skial let’s stuff it up full of so it want be removed

Freshly brewed Mimi

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well, I guess this really is goodbye.
Jailbreak was my first community server back in December 2016 and I met some great people, some I would consider best friends.
But since not a lot of people go on It a lot, it puts a hole through my heart.
I hope to see this server rise again.
See you there guys. :^)

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
Well, I guess this really is goodbye.
Jailbreak was my first community server back in December 2016 and I met some great people, some I would consider best friends.
But since not a lot of people go on It a lot, it puts a hole through my heart.
I hope to see this server rise again.
See you there guys. :^)
The more we beg @Bottiger the less likely he is to put it back on

Shrug ツ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
this was probably one of my first community servers, and definitely the best one i have ever played.
i started a few years ago (late 2015), and it is the most active thing i've been on for a while,
and i dont regret any minute of it.
i hope to see you all again soon.

Last edited:

ItsWolfie

Mildly Menacing Medic
Many memories and most of my friends came from this server, I've been in it for the longest time I can remember (even if I didn't know it was skial at first and wasn't going to it regularly, maybe 2013?).
I've stuck to it till the end, I messaged everyone I met from there about how it's gone. Well, all good things come to an end. It wasn't busy recently because everyone else had other things to do like their job,
it all just came to time (one of the oldest skial servers I know actually, heck it's the only reason I went on skial). I don't know if I could ever possibly find a pretty good server to regularly go to like this one,
this was also by far the best one that was out there, even if it had its problems like people who don't follow the rules. I don't even know if I'll go on skial again because it was the only server I used.
Till then, I take my hat off for you and see ya dudes later!

Gameboy.exe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
This was my first Skial server I joined back in 2015. Sad to see it go even though I started forming a hatred for it due to some people.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So many memories... so many friends... this server was my life for a very long time.I don't know what we will do, but I curse the person who did this.

Your profile was made just today.

You haven't played on a skial server with that account in a month.

K

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Your profile was made just today.

You haven't played on a skial server with that account in a month.

K

Not everybody who plays on Skial servers has a forum account, also the server basically died over a month ago as can be seen with the statistics and some people only played on Skial for the jailbreak server.