• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

derpbrigade

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So lately as I stroll through the forumns, I see a bunch of accounts dogging on Skial, well in all honesty they are wrong, this Server community is probably one of the most Friendly/Respectful communites I've been apart of. I have been muted over 70 times and banned 20 times, and they still accept me as a person, if you're reading this message as someone who was "Falsely Banned" 9/10 times this is not the case. I myself was very irresponsible earlier on, disrespecting staff, Mic spamming, and so on, but Skial still gave me chance after chance. Bottiger is one of the best Owners, and it shows since Skial has the most users, and possibly servers out of any tf2 group. If you were banned for cheating, don't bother making an appeal. I also wanted to make a formal apology to the admins and members whom I have wasted their time, by being a nuisance. Anyways keep up the good work/Bottiger, and the community, you're all doing great!

SINCERELY
DERPBRIGADE

SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
Good to know you have Redeemed yourself with how many Punishments you got, it's nice to see people like YOU not complain about Skial on Reddit or other sites and instead become a nice person on this community.

Also,
i also like to play on Skial, since like what you've said "[...]this Server community is probably one of the most Friendly/Respectful communites I've been[...]" Experiences i had on other community servers has been filled with Micspammers or "Funny People of the Internet".

Have a nice day Skial's community.

SINCERELY

Sirius (Jerry McFat).

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Jesus fucking christ.. you might want to stick a few more colours in there, it wasn't quite as annoying to read as I would prefer.
Are you trying to tell people you're gay, cause if you are just say "im gay".
In all seriousness, why do you type in those colours, what purpose are you hoping to serve?

SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
Jesus fucking christ.. you might want to stick a few more colours in there, it wasn't quite as annoying to read as I would prefer.
Are you trying to tell people you're gay, cause if you are just say "im gay".
In all seriousness, why do you type in those colours, what purpose are you hoping to serve?
I was trying to make the text look a lot better, but now i think that you're right, a lot of colors really isn't good and that i should never use it again and stick to the default white color.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was trying to make the text look a lot better, but now i think that you're right, a lot of colors really isn't good and that i should never use it again and stick to the default white color.
XPsyKjR.png

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
So lately as I stroll through the forumns, I see a bunch of accounts dogging on Skial, well in all honesty they are wrong, this Server community is probably one of the most Friendly/Respectful communites I've been apart of. I have been muted over 70 times and banned 20 times, and they still accept me as a person, if you're reading this message as someone who was "Falsely Banned" 9/10 times this is not the case. I myself was very irresponsible earlier on, disrespecting staff, Mic spamming, and so on, but Skial still gave me chance after chance. Bottiger is one of the best Owners, and it shows since Skial has the most users, and possibly servers out of any tf2 group. If you were banned for cheating, don't bother making an appeal. I also wanted to make a formal apology to the admins and members whom I have wasted their time, by being a nuisance. Anyways keep up the good work/Bottiger, and the community, you're all doing great!

SINCERELY
DERPBRIGADE
I think Skial started in like 2009, so they are doing something right. I always liked that they dealt with racists very quickly 😁 💩

Reactions: Mr Invincible

Morety

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I used to play Skial servers a long time ago. Then when Steam started the "level up" thing I had fun doing that, getting up to high levels in Tier 3...then the bots came non-stop and ruined playing for me. I then went to BFV for a while. Logged in, still saw too many bots, then thought I'd try a skial server, and have been back ever since. No bots, great games, no cheaters (for any length of time), etc. Plus a lot of regular, friendly faces who like to have fun. Great servers!