• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Th3 D0ct0r

Unremarkable User
if someone higher rank can do something about this man i would really appreciate it and to prove what he has done i will show my trade history and chat over screenshare on skype, he is claiming to not know me and to never have traded with me i can show proof the hats belong to me he did a scam "no profit auction" and one of his previous friends had won just coincidentally he has around 16 if my items i assume he sold alot of them, my strange force of nature, and a rather festive tree, plus a the pyrotechnic tote painted after eight

if someone higher rank can do something about this man i would really appreciate it and to prove what he has done i will show my trade history and chat over screenshare on skype, he is claiming to not know me and to never have traded with me i can show proof the hats belong to me he did a scam "no profit auction" and one of his previous friends had won just coincidentally he has around 16 if my items i assume he sold alot of them, my strange force of nature, and a rather festive tree, plus a the pyrotechnic tote painted after eight

Just screenshot it and upload it to imgur