• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Slendr_Playr918

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
For some fucking reason, whenever I wanna join the FF2 server, I cannot find in the server history tab. I've had to go on a different server, type "!servers", and select "Freak Fortress" to join the server. What gives?

• Haha
Reactions: spudster

Slendr_Playr918

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I have found a work-around for this problem. I just join the FF2 server in the way I had to (join a random Skial server, type "!servers" in console, select the FF2 server, and then join) but when I get into the server, I just add it to my favorites. In Favorites, it doesn't disappear like in the history, so I suppose that's a neat solution.

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

gala

Contributor
I have found a work-around for this problem. I just join the FF2 server in the way I had to (join a random Skial server, type "!servers" in console, select the FF2 server, and then join) but when I get into the server, I just add it to my favorites. In Favorites, it doesn't disappear like in the history, so I suppose that's a neat solution.
You could also just download the .exe file from here and have all Skial servers favourited automatically

• Dumb
Reactions: Slendr_Playr918