• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Nyan Hoovy

Mildly Menacing Medic

When the skial admins are asleep, chinese language comes from the deep........

Sound doesnt work, but you can read the chat and witness the horror of being at Skial EU Trade servers at 8 am :lol:

And it lags sometimes because i cant configure video thingies. Great.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sakiko

Contributor
Sad example of a section people reacting to anything that don't click with their own culture.

i get subjected to the sad hate like the players "Chinese" do in the video and you do set a bad example, They are what help keep the servers occupied and up drive off anything you do not like and you be facing a shut down server and have to move to the US ones.

Nyan Hoovy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Sad example of a section people reacting to anything that don't click with their own culture.

i get subjected to the sad hate like the players "Chinese" do in the video and you do set a bad example, They are what help keep the servers occupied and up drive off anything you do not like and you be facing a shut down server and have to move to the US ones.

Those were Chinese children, who shouldnt play the game. I dont say that US children should, or any child at all. This video was supposed to be kind of "educational" one.

And i made a big mistake writing this: "(...)witness the horror of being at Skial EU Trade servers at 8 am."

Im sorry for being in a bad group of people. And im not even from USA, im basically a Slav.
Im very sorry if i did hurt feelings of someone, it wasnt intentional, but i want this video to stay here for 2 reasons:
a) showing how people DO react to chinese people, sadly im belonging to this group,
b) showing how kids without hitting the puberty shouldnt use the microphone. (when they do act mature, maybe *sniff* maybe, but not all the time)

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Those were Chinese children, who shouldnt play the game. I dont say that US children should, or any child at all. This video was supposed to be kind of "educational" one.

And i made a big mistake writing this: "(...)witness the horror of being at Skial EU Trade servers at 8 am."

Im sorry for being in a bad group of people. And im not even from USA, im basically a Slav.
Im very sorry if i did hurt feelings of someone, it wasnt intentional, but i want this video to stay here for 2 reasons:
a) showing how people DO react to chinese people, sadly im belonging to this group,
b) showing how kids without hitting the puberty shouldnt use the microphone. (when they do act mature, maybe *sniff* maybe, but not all the time)
Neat

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
basically a Slav.
Cheeki Breeki?
Z66tGxj.jpg