i am no longer french

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Let's be honest, Skial bots are annoying asf. If someone goes afk, just kick them/ make them spectator and autobalance the teams. Here is my reasoning:
They are unpredictable ass hell, most of the choose heavy and have perfect tracking, instant reaction time, can't be trickstabbed, if you're a spy sometimes when you bump into them they completely ignore you, other times they're standing still and if you bump them from behind (or any direction) for even 0.0001 seconds they immediately turn around and know you're a spy. Sometimes they're free kills for a spy, sometimes you can't do anything because they're so unpredictable. A bit of a spy main rant, but I hate them. Also the AFK name tag doesn't appear half of the time

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Bottiger

Administrator
If they spot you it's because you did something noticeable like removing your disguise, someone spotting you when you backstabbed someone or you are disguised as a class that doesn't exist on the other team . They don't randomly see through disguises for no reason.

There were a lot of complaints that they were too easy. Yes the heavy has good aim, but is still very easy to kill. There's really no way we can win here, if we make them easy people will complain they are too easy, if we make them hard, people will complain they are too hard.

People also hate being autobalanced. And if it is done when there's few people on the server, they will see 3-4 people in the map and leave.