SirSpicious

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Servers: Dustbowl |Texas

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1377377 Don't Laugh I live in Bottiger's Idle.

Time Zone: Central,I have school and I volunteer. So I'm on from 5:30pm-9:00pm. Free on Weekends

Will you get mad if you lose admin: I will not be mad, It would've been because I've done something wrong right.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:37440400" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Admin Experience: I have never been admin "on Tf2"

Additional Information: My name is SirSpicious, most people call me Spicious or Shaun. I am 15, African American. You'll see me in dustbowls mostly, but sometimes I hang around in saxton hale|US and 2Fort. In High School. I don't do much. I'm on the Forensics Team at School, do call me a thespian geek if you must I take pride in my work. I'm also in the FBLA which is the "Future Business Leaders of America. "I personally applied for admin, because of racism issues. I've just reported someone because of racism... about an hour ago..I did leave the server obviously, but then I started getting messages, and I got a little ticked off. I decided to take a stand and ran for Admin. Will you Support my cause and prevent racism?

Mission Statement: I will do what I can for the "Greater Good"

Reactions: The_Doctor

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
The guy you reported for racism was pretty much taken care of instantly after he was reported (perhaps even before then)

I think that should speak to the necessity of having more, especially on a server frequented by some.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Serious? Spicious? Spacious? Tacos?
Well I'll +.05 you as someone who's played with you, and knows you're not one to really abuse powers.
Ban question is wrong though.

SirSpicious

Serious? Spicious? Spacious? Tacos?
Well I'll +.05 you as someone who's played with you, and knows you're not one to really abuse powers.
Ban question is wrong though.
Really. I was really getting technical with it...instead of putting my name i put my steam id... and i didnt really know if quotes were necessary

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ill give +/- 0 for now.
i've played with you and you seem like you wouldn't abuse your powers and you sound high ALL THE TIME
but the ban question is wrong
Who are you? lol I've never seen you on dustbowl
i've never seen you on tx dust

SirSpicious

ill give +/- 0 for now.
i've played with you and you seem like you wouldn't abuse your powers and you sound high ALL THE TIME
but the ban question is wrong

Fixed... Oh and I promise i do not drink or use drugs.....people say they like my voice because I sound easy going..... I was once told it sounds like there's a "Gravy Rainbow" pouring from my mouth C:

Reactions: The_Doctor

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Beat me in connection time on Idle.

Then I'll +1.
001.jpg