Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you could get one for free, why have you not gotten one, troll.
Because I enjoy quoting the random bullshit on this forum and I think you're such a fine contributor im making that my new sig. Im not paying a ref for it because words are cheap, and free. :troll:

Well, ya gave me a sig for free, wouldnt want any others noticing the deal you just cut me would you :lol:

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
Because I enjoy quoting the random bullshit on this forum and I think you're such a fine contributor im making that my new sig. Im not paying a ref for it because words are cheap, and free. :troll:

Well, ya gave me a sig for free, wouldnt want any others noticing the deal you just cut me would you :lol:

You sir, are a true inspiration.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A true irishman never cries! But.. i'm only half irish and.. yes, you did make me cry.
ill tell you what I told dave...

Hah, you're a fake scot who was so weak we kicked you and your fake pals out to the island to the west and you LASSIES got super drunk to try to live up to us, in your drunken daze you made the country we now know as IRELAND. The end.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
What happens if we are not satisfied by the siggy? I'm really considering buying one, btw.
Though i'm positive you will be satisfied, if you're not we can fix it so you are, And lastly if you don't like that, you can chose not to buy it, therefore not using it and not paying.

Cardium

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Hey,
I want help you to earn some metal so i need avatar for a key.
I don't have anything in mind so i added you to talk =)

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
Update:

The person who made them is currently very busy.

I offer myself making them for the same price.

I cannot guarentee they will be good.

If you do not like it, simply don't pay, and don't use it.