joemaster725

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Ok so I personally cannot wait for Google's new Project Glass to launch, and allow us to be even more in touch with the world around us. Google already runs most of my life, and i for one have no problem with that! Anyone else know about, and are as pumped as me for Google glasses?

Recent live demo at Google i/o conference of one of the many features of google glass:

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll just wait till the third generation when all the kinks are worked out and the price goes down. Even then...Feels like Skynet... >.>

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll just wait till the third generation when all the kinks are worked out and the price goes down. Even then...Feels like Skynet... >.>

Gonna concur - these things creep me out a little bit.

Not to mention with how clumsy the average person is (I count myself among those.) I assume with how finnicky something like this, there will be a lot of broken glasses, and at 15,000 dollars it isn't nearly the same as breaking your phone.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The funny thing is that they had an assload of parabolic antennae pointed at the skydiver to receive the video he was broadcasting from the glasses because the glasses can't do shit right now.