Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Summary:
Hackusations on 24/7 2Fort+ NY, intense trolling

Player Name:
Shroud

SteamID:
[U:1:253826573]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:253826573]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:253826573]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:253826573]

Time:
now

Servers:
2FORT+ | NY | Fast

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Player Shroud is being accused of hacking by Inanna Eloah. I personally spectated but feel like he's pretty clear.

I can't record a demo, my game immediately crashes.

Inanna wanted an admin and didn't really respond to the idea that they can do this, so here I am.

I also just want to point out that a troop of guys came in and were basically treating everyone in the server like absolute trash. One of which was named "2fort tyrant", another of which was named "Escape From Meowcatraz". I mention this not because they broke rules but it's frankly bad for Skial to have people in the servers trying to beat people down and drive them out. Any advice on what people should do if they rear their ugly heads again?

Tom Vertigo

Furthermore, player named "2fort tyrant" who is CURRENTLY "made Tom Vertigo ragesniper" keeps disconnected, reconnecting, joining, disconnecting, reconnecting over and over.

Tom Vertigo

It wasn't so much that there were haccusations as that there was a person suspected of hacking and the player couldn't figure out how to report it, hence the haccusation comment.

As for client mute and the ignore command, that's good and well but it's more of a comment towards the player base. I know Skial tends to let people live and let live when it comes to being pricks but isn't it inherently more problematic when they came from a different server that they regular to harrass the player base?

Edit: I should state, I dont expect them banned or anything, I just feel like things like this could be addressed because it absolutely killed the server. It emptied out after final cap, refilled and they bullied half the server out.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It wasn't so much that there were haccusations as that there was a person suspected of hacking and the player couldn't figure out how to report it, hence the haccusation comment.
Guess I should have read more closely. More used to seeing people be reported for making false accusations.
As for client mute and the ignore command, that's good and well but it's more of a comment towards the player base. I know Skial tends to let people live and let live when it comes to being pricks but isn't it inherently more problematic when they came from a different server that they regular to harrass the player base?

Edit: I should state, I dont expect them banned or anything, I just feel like things like this could be addressed because it absolutely killed the server. It emptied out after final cap, refilled and they bullied half the server out.
There is no way of addressing it other than suggesting trolling be against the rules. I don't tell people to knock something off if it isn't something I would ultimately ban/mute/gag them for if they carried on.