shikaku

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
add me freind
why am i adding you?
What do you want in $ for each of the following items:
  • Vintage Officer's Ushanka (Level 53, Team Spirit)
  • Cremator's Conscience #1765
  • El Jefe #3074
  • Strange Backburner
  • Strange Black Box
  • Strange Flame Thrower
  • Strange Frontier Justice
  • Strange Gloves of Running Urgently
  • Strange Medi Gun
  • Strange Minigun
  • Strange Razorback
  • Strange Scottish Resistance
  • Strange Sydney Sleeper

No thanks I dont feel like just giving money away

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No thanks I dont feel like just giving money away
Hmmm... WHAT? You do understand that I'm ready to pay you cash for the items listed, don't you?
Hasn't you said in your OP: "When buying in cash: I count ref as $.85, so that's how the conversion works, rounded to nearest $.05, (usually down)"

If you are not selling for cash, why the fuck did you post something like that then?

shikaku

Hmmm... WHAT? You do understand that I'm ready to pay you cash for the items listed, don't you?
Hasn't you said in your OP: "When buying in cash: I count ref as $.85, so that's how the conversion works, rounded to nearest $.05, (usually down)"

If you are not selling for cash, why the fuck did you post something like that then?

Because I'm selling items for what they're worth. Not selling items at 1.11ref that are worth much more than that. If you want to pay actual worth, we can start negotiations then. Until then, stop lowballing in my thread

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because I'm selling items for what they're worth. Not selling items at 1.11ref that are worth much more than that. If you want to pay actual worth, we can start negotiations then. Until then, stop lowballing in my thread
Dude. I'VE ASKED FOR YOUR PRICE!!! I wasn't lowballing you, neither was I making any offers.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR ITEMS I HAVE LISTED. Give me a freaking price!!!! Daaaaaaaaaamn...

Just fill in the empty fields below with your price for the items:
  • Vintage Officer's Ushanka (Level 53, Team Spirit)
  • Cremator's Conscience #1765 - ___$
  • El Jefe #3074 - ___$
  • Strange Backburner - ___$
  • Strange Black Box - ___$
  • Strange Flame Thrower - ___$
  • Strange Frontier Justice - ___$
  • Strange Gloves of Running Urgently - ___$
  • Strange Medi Gun - ___$
  • Strange Minigun - ___$
  • Strange Razorback - ___$
  • Strange Scottish Resistance - ___$
  • Strange Sydney Sleeper - ___$
Then I'll add everything up, see how much do you want in total and start negotiating with you. Holy..

shikaku

pillow, you've left me 0 messages, you havent tried to contact me once. if you're gonna neg rep me, make sure that it's not out of spite, seeing as that will get you banned after last week. als o it's an incorrect rep, formatted improperly, and has nothing to do with a trade

shikaku

Just fill in the empty fields below with your price for the items:
  • Cremator's Conscience #1765 - $4.80
  • El Jefe #3074 - $2.90
  • Strange Backburner - $.50
  • Strange Black Box - $.50
  • Strange Flame Thrower - $.50
  • Strange Frontier Justice - $.50
  • Strange Gloves of Running Urgently - $.25
  • Strange Medi Gun - $1.00
  • Strange Razorback - ill give it to you
  • Strange Scottish Resistance - $1.00
  • Strange Sydney Sleeper - $.25
total: $12.20

dude i coulda swore your first post actually said I'll pay you $1 for each of these. That must've been my bad. everything is as $.80 per ref for you because of my messup

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll pay you $12.00 for everything. If you're OK with that - let me know and I'll add you on steam tonight to finalize the deal.

★Kru¢кяaos™★

Uncharitable Spy
pillow, you've left me 0 messages, you havent tried to contact me once. if you're gonna neg rep me, make sure that it's not out of spite, seeing as that will get you banned after last week. als o it's an incorrect rep, formatted improperly, and has nothing to do with a trade
to bed precise, I reported him xD

shikaku

2 rec for the axe. also, give me a break, I have this thing called life I have to work around

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have this thing called life I have to work around
That's why I haven't left negative feedback so far - I do understand that there are more important things to do (no sarcasm), however, I would appreciate if we could get our trade done after 6pm EST tonight. I'll be in chat.