Status
Not open for further replies.

Spykiller.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Greetings.

Hello. I would like to become a admin to serve Skial. I found some bugs and I would help fixing every bug I found. I also would help/test new servers, and I will respect others. I am already playing since a few months ago so I am pretty experienced with Deathrun. Other people broke the rules several times, They were muting and banning for no reason, when someone tries to mute I will give a warning.. but banning others for no reason is vote - abuse. They need to stop that and I would like to help with it also. It would be a honor to help Skial.
Thank you.

-Spykiller.

Reactions: Demi

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Greetings.

Hello. I would like to become a admin to serve Skial. I found some bugs and I would help fixing every bug I found. I also would help/test new servers, and I will respect others. I am already playing since a few months ago so I am pretty experienced with Deathrun. It would be a honor to help Skial.
Thank you.

-Spykiller.
Good luck with that.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wrong format, no link to HLStatsX, no forum time, and this is just me, but it seems like you're trying to suck up really hard.
EDIT: Also, 2 bans on record and currently serving the second.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'm just thinking you want to get admin powers to punish those who question your methods. But what do I know? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Spykiller.

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm just thinking you want to get admin powers to punish those who question your methods. But what do I know? I'm just a fly on the wall.
No not at all I want is helping skial and give them warnings if they do such things now I wont do anything bad..

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1310408441466.jpg

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
Not my fault
The first guy tried to ban me for no reason so I vote muted him then he raged and reported me... it wasnt my fault
Second guy Tried to mute me for no reason so I muted him and he raged and reported
They banned me... for no reason
says here cinic banned you for votemenu abuse and takethepants banned you for report abuse
i would hardly call that "no reason"

Status
Not open for further replies.