SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've noticed that some of our higher up admins have "Moderator" or "Forum Admin" so I was thinking what about a server admin title that way for example if wolf princess goes to handle a report that somebody manually did in our reports section. They know that he is a "server admin" and not a "contributor"

Reactions: sov

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Is there any ranking/hierarchy about the titles? I mean if you are contributor server admin and moderator, which one will show up?

I like the idea, it will give people from the outside the idea that:
  • Server admin reply immensely fast
  • Forum regulars help on resolving reports by looking up data (chat, stats, opinion, ...)

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Is there any ranking/hierarchy about the titles? I mean if you are contributor server admin and moderator, which one will show up?

• Forum regulars help on resolving reports by looking up data (chat, stats, opinion, ...)

lol this doesnt happen anymore. Even helpful posts get removed nowadays.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1, it'd be nice to be identified as a server admin, not as a contributer... >.>

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Huh, why haven't I upvoted this yet?

+1, it would be nice to tell the donators from the admins :)

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 helpful for people making ban appeals to be able to tell the server admins apart from other forum users IMO

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How is this not a thing already? And now that it has been suggested, how is this not passed yet??

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Perhaps a few unique icons under the users avatar - one for forum admin, one for moderator, one for server admin, and finally one for contributor. Kinda like badges/medals/rank icons.

Idle.gif

LastTalon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
To be honest I feel like this should have been a thing a long time ago. Its not as if its an extremely difficult task and with it it improves the integration of the forums with the game servers.