Arnevb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hi,

I am selling my Vintage Batter's Helmet for 3.66 refined or 2 keys. If you are intrested or want do do an offer for this hat, add me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027505147

If you want to see the helmet:
200px-Scoutwithhat.PNG

-- Arnevb

Arnevb

I'll change my price if its too high? But people can say that on an friendly way too! So, if anyone has an offer for the hat, trade me on steam!

Arnevb

Ow and thank you for ruening my name! If you call yourself a professional moderator? I play tf2 already 2 years... I think thats enough to know something about the game! And guess what? My friend just sold his vintage batters for 2 fucking keys! Stfu youre a noob your own!

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lolwut? L2Read OP
2 keys =/= 3.66 refined, tell the difference. and really? "Ruening" L2Spell also.
Why should I STFU? Eh? Maybe your friend was lucky. Maybe he isn't. You still don't have to step in and get all mad about it.
Try thinking before you start raging.

Arnevb

Its not because i dont ask the right price for you (sheet says 3-4 Ref.) that you have to react so hard and call me a noob for whole the forum? If you're a moderator, you should know the forum rules "If the price is too high..." well, and i did change the price? So what is the problem for you 'moderator'? I tought you are professionals, now i know you are not. And the whole forum may know that!

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
>I called you a noob
Sure, where does it say in my post that I called you people a noob hmm... not anywhere, and not all moderators are pros. I can admit that, and where does it say "if the price is too high..." on the forums. I see no rules. So meh. Get over yourself and just get to trading or arguments can cause.

Arnevb

Look under my name -_-
+" If you think a price is too high or low, you can say it once. Don't keep arguing about it."

I dont think that the rule is, "If you think the price is too high and you are a moderator, call him a noob say he is insane, also when he makes a new price!

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you thought that was me. No, that's the tag under your name has to do with the WHOLE forums. It depends on how many posts or how many days you've been here. Go ask Bottiger for more info. This isn't about "i trad pr0 n u nub lololol" This depends on the whole forums. If you think I can edit the title under your name. Then you're not knowing how this forum works.