Danyo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Do you still have the strange YER? If so, would 2 refined and 1 reclaimed be enough for it? If not let me know, maybe we can work something out :)

Danyo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I do have the Strange YER. However, I don't feel 2 ref 1 scrap really captures the rarity value of this item.

Mmmmh, I offered that because that's what you said on the previous page ( I'd assume 2.33 ref would be 2 ref and 1 rec at least ), anyway, I'm not sure what else I could offer, maybe you could have a look at my stuff and see if there's anything there? I got a lot of crates that don't drop anymore, though I dunno if they are actually worth much :P

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Mmmmh, I offered that because that's what you said on the previous page ( I'd assume 2.33 ref would be 2 ref and 1 rec at least ), anyway, I'm not sure what else I could offer, maybe you could have a look at my stuff and see if there's anything there? I got a lot of crates that don't drop anymore, though I dunno if they are actually worth much :p

Add me to Steam.

StuffedToms

Mildly Menacing Medic
(Not trying to necro-post) But would you be interested in some hats for your strange grenade launcher? Specifically the new ones?

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
(Not trying to necro-post) But would you be interested in some hats for your strange grenade launcher? Specifically the new ones?

Thank you for your offer, but not really. I'm really looking to cash out some of my items, so to speak. Taking in more hats wouldn't behoove me.:)