idaeanat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Also will buy V. Kritz, and V. Sandvich and V. FLare gun for 1 ref. (SS price is .66 ref!)

Irish

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Thanks for the advice. It's worthless to me, but thanks anyway.

Figured as much. Can tell from most of your replies.

If you here just to unload stuff at least pretend you give a shit or respond with a counter offer. If not my suggestion for all would be to go to outpost and deal instead of this thread. Most times you can shave at least a rec off spreadsheet pricing.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Figured as much. Can tell from most of your replies.

If you here just to unload stuff at least pretend you give a shit or respond with a counter offer. If not my suggestion for all would be to go to outpost and deal instead of this thread. Most times you can shave at least a rec off spreadsheet pricing.

You presuppose that I don't "...give a shit.." because I choose not to indicate an initial price and counter offer via Skial. That makes you look like a pompous and assuming jackass. Had you actually taken time to look through the posts, you would have found engaging dialogue and repeated requests to discuss propositions in a more private setting (Steam chat).

The reason why I didn't take your suggestion to heart originally: it forces me to negotiate against myself, which is far from advantageous.

The reason why I'll continue to ignore your suggestion: You lost all of your ethos when you began making faulty assumptions. Then the slandering doesn't really make you look like a big boy, either. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you can assert your values onto someone else more receptive.

Edit: And by the way, you stated that you made me an offer of 1.5 keys on an item worth 2 keys. It's fine that you choose the spreadsheet, but don't assume that I also use the same price reference. I happen to prefer http://backpack.tf/ to be used as one of my main references. From this source, the item is worth 5,66. Therefore, your offer would be quite a low ball with respect to this pricing scheme (i.e. barely over half the given value). I understand that you disagree with the way I do business. That's fine for you to feel that way. To avoid future conflict, I'd appreciate if you'd leave my thread and seek to do business elsewhere.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You presuppose that I don't "...give a shit.." because I choose not to indicate an initial price and counter offer via Skial. That makes you look like a pompous and assuming jackass. Had you actually taken time to look through the posts, you would have found engaging dialogue and repeated requests to discuss propositions in a more private setting (Steam chat).

The reason why I didn't take your suggestion to heart originally: it forces me to negotiate against myself, which is far from advantageous.

The reason why I'll continue to ignore your suggestion: You lost all of your ethos when you began making faulty assumptions. Then the slandering doesn't really make you look like a big boy, either. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you can assert your values onto someone else more receptive.
JEDI MIND TRICKS

Irish

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I didn't presuppose anything.....You had one kid so riled up he created alt accounts just to get at you. You have been a member 5 months and 98% of your posts tie into you making a buck. I didn't have to reach for anything when netting you out.

What reference sheet you use has no meaning for me. What does is your reply. If you can't take a spanking then don't reply lowball assuming I'm 12 and I'll just run off. A more community oriented response would have been "little lower than I want" or "let's discuss in chat". You just say lowball and to a guy that's traded a few hundred times and that's a bit short to say the least......

GL with selling here.....Try getting into a few of the threads not just dealing with selling your wares. You may actually enjoy some of those threads. I don't see it unless you buckle and start chatting up other threads just to prove your last 50 or so posts were just a fluke........

For the other members there are other options such as buying from members truly part of the Skial community that are not here just to make a buck. Or using Outpost when its advantageous to do so.

No slander here. Better options price wise and better options member wise........

Post again forcing me to reply is your call. I'll bow out after this post unless you invite me back in.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I didn't presuppose anything.....You had one kid so riled up he created alt accounts just to get at you. You have been a member 5 months and 98% of your posts tie into you making a buck. I didn't have to reach for anything when netting you out.

What reference sheet you use has no meaning for me. What does is your reply. If you can't take a spanking then don't reply lowball assuming I'm 12 and I'll just run off. A more community oriented response would have been "little lower than I want" or "let's discuss in chat". You just say lowball and to a guy that's traded a few hundred times and that's a bit short to say the least......

GL with selling here.....Try getting into a few of the threads not just dealing with selling your wares. You may actually enjoy some of those threads. I don't see it unless you buckle and start chatting up other threads just to prove your last 50 or so posts were just a fluke........

For the other members there are other options such as buying from members truly part of the Skial community that are not here just to make a buck. Or using Outpost when its advantageous to do so.

No slander here. Better options price wise and better options member wise........

Post again forcing me to reply is your call. I'll bow out after this post unless you invite me back in.

You need to take your piety and crapping to the unmoderated section. I genuinely wanted to break apart your lofty assertions again, but I figured it would be best to let you go on your way. Thank you for showing me the decency of taking further complaints about me and my character where they belong, away from here.