Xylinder

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
1 scrap for saints discount and another for fallout3.
They will save you real money when you buy something with them. If I'm not mistaken the saints row one will save you about 16 dollars/euros and the fallout 3 one about 10 dollars/euros. And the last time I checked refined metal sold for 0.80-1 dollars, and you are offering me a ninth of that? I'm afraid I can't take that offer

Xylinder

Edit: Added new coupons, removed "Limbo" coupon

33% OFF Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

50% OFF Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Retribution

50% OFF Nail'd

50% OFF Capsized

50% OFF Worms Ultimate Mayhem

50% OFF Limbo

Leave an offer :)

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
price on these?:
50% OFF Fallout 3
50% OFF Capsized

O also I'm not going to give you the amount that these take off, thats just crazy.

Xylinder

price on these?:
50% OFF Fallout 3
50% OFF Capsized

O also I'm not going to give you the amount that these take off, thats just crazy.
You leave an offer, I have no idea what they are worht. But I would like to think I have common sense, and that there is a difference between offering "the amount taht these take off" and a scrap in team fortress. If you dissagree on this then please let me know :)

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You leave an offer, I have no idea what they are worht. But I would like to think I have common sense, and that there is a difference between offering "the amount taht these take off" and a scrap in team fortress. If you dissagree on this then please let me know :)
like 1-2 rec for the fallout one, since it goes on sale a lot and is in general not a very expensive game.
1-2 scrap for capsized. Its a $10 indie game...

Xylinder

like 1-2 rec for the fallout one, since it goes on sale a lot and is in general not a very expensive game.
1-2 scrap for capsized. Its a $10 indie game...
Sounds good! Add me and send a trade request when you have a chanse

GregGreg

Scarcely Lethal Noob
do the 50% off titles work with portal 2?? and do they stack? lol even if they dont stack ill buy 1! ill trade festive scattergun a reclaimed a few other craftable weapons if yes add me on steam-- its GregGreg

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
do the 50% off titles work with portal 2?? and do they stack? lol even if they dont stack ill buy 1! ill trade festive scattergun a reclaimed a few other craftable weapons if yes add me on steam-- its GregGreg
Yes, portal 2 is a Valve game...