Mokou

Uncharitable Spy
I crunched some numbers, and your account is only worth about 100$ tops, the majority of these games you can get during sale time for 1-5$, and most of the games have absolutely no demand at all. I am trying to sell my other account too and I made the mistake of over evaluating my games and people were just outright appalled at what I was trying to get for it. Most of the people who want the majority of the games on your steam already have them, or have some of them and don't want duplicates. I would value your account somewhere between 50 and 75$. Thats just my opinion based on my experience though. I wish you good luck in trying to sell your account~

Nameless Killer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I crunched some numbers, and your account is only worth about 100$ tops, the majority of these games you can get during sale time for 1-5$, and most of the games have absolutely no demand at all. I am trying to sell my other account too and I made the mistake of over evaluating my games and people were just outright appalled at what I was trying to get for it. Most of the people who want the majority of the games on your steam already have them, or have some of them and don't want duplicates. I would value your account somewhere between 50 and 75$. Thats just my opinion based on my experience though. I wish you good luck in trying to sell your account~
kk luna