(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Ruelel stop being so unfriendly to newer members. He thought the other game section was appropriate. It's none of your business where he posts it. And if you care then be nice

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ruelel stop being so unfriendly to newer members. He thought the other game section was appropriate. It's none of your business where he posts it. And if you care then be nice
This guy isn't really "new" he has been around. Also, if you are selling something, you should use your common sense and go to the trading section.

Reactions: DrRuelel

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
This guy isn't really "new" he has been around.
He is newer than you are me. That's why I said newer and not new.
There is nothing wrong with using common sense but everybody makes mistakes and even if this is the wrong section it's no reason to start being unfriendly to a member. Enough offtopic. He wants to sell here so lets not cause more offtopic before it gets deleted again.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He is newer than you are me. That's why I said newer and not new.
There is nothing wrong with using common sense but everybody makes mistakes and even if this is the wrong section it's no reason to start being unfriendly to a member. Enough offtopic. He wants to sell here so lets not cause more offtopic before it gets deleted again.
if there is a section called trading and the person posts a trade thread in other games instead.
then that person is fucking stupid
/thread

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
jVKX5.png

thanks to whatever mod moved this thread