Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Why wouldnt it be? I do not see it as any different than account that is listed in this specific forum. Is there some difference that I am unaware of?
*edit* do you mean legal, per steam agreement, or legal per skial rules?

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
by idling accounts do you mean steam accounts that have tf2 already purchased on them?

ShadowmanZ92

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Premium means they put money in their Steam wallet and bought at least one item in TF2. Or it could mean they originally bought TF2. Technically (and don't quote me here), it's not up to Valve to manage accounts, as long as they get money in some way, I'd assume they would leave you to your own designs. I presume they think idling would kill the fun of playing on TF2 in the first place, so I'm under the impression they're not too worried about it.

But as all of my logic goes, it could be wrong...

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It's illegal to sell steam accounts (stated in the terms of use some where) which is what I'm try to say, but if he's just selling premium to people it's perfectly fine.

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
They are all, as stated in the op, premium tf2 accounts, as in not f2p. Yes, money in steam wallet, tf2 purchase.

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
They are all, as stated in the op, premium tf2 accounts, as in not f2p. Yes, money in steam wallet, tf2 purchase.
So are they separate Steam Accounts or what? That's all I'm asking. As long as you're not selling Steam Accounts you're perfectly fine with your business.

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Maybe I am not understanding you. Separate from what? They are alternate Premium TF2 accounts, used for idling. I have more than one premium account I use for idling, all in good standing.

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ok yea that's illegal. Technically you'r still selling steam account which is against the terms of use of steam. Now I have nothing I can do to stop you, but I'm just warning you that this could result into a ban determining on the admin. Just wanted to let you know what you've gotten yourself into. No harsh feels bro :3

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Ok yea that's illegal. Technically you'r still selling steam account which is against the terms of use of steam. Now I have nothing I can do to stop you, but I'm just warning you that this could result into a ban determining on the admin. Just wanted to let you know what you've gotten yourself into. No harsh feels bro :3
Just sold one.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Illegal and against the terms of service are two separate things.

ShadowmanZ92

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Only one thing is illegal: Getting caught. The rest is just subjective to your morality.