MinecraftProSales

Unremarkable User
Minecraft Pro Sales Shop:

About:We are a new company where we sell many different thing but this shop is mainly on minercraft Premium accounts. Every single account i am selling is guaranteed 100% Safe 100% Secure and it is 100% yours after sold and if your account does NOT work when you log in just show me proof and you will get a new one instantly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price's:
1 Minecraft Premium Account - 3.00$
2 Minecraft Premium Account's - 4.50$
3 Minecraft Premium Account's - 6.00$
For a custom oreder of 3 Account's or more add me on skype.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Information:
Email: MinecraftProSales @ gmail.com
Paypal: MinecraftProSales @ gmail.com
Just PM me on this website.
I prefer to do all deals over skype, but if you don't have skype just email me or PM me and i will get back to you ASAP.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Info:
*We currently have more then 100+ Minecraft Premium Accounts in stock.
*I can negotiate prices over skype, PM, or Email.
*I do take trades.
---------------------------------------
If you have anymore questions do NOT be afraid to ask as i am a bit busy selling other accounts but i will be more then happy to answer your questions!
Thanks for visiting our shop!
Hope you have a great day and the first 5 people to buy any account/s will get a FREE extra account with purchase.
Thanks,
Jack / MinecraftProSales

EDIT: Every account we sell you WILL be able to change the password of the account to keep it to yourself.

EDIT: We are also selling Netflix, and Youtube subs, likes, views. Add us on skype for more information on that

Last edited:

Soapaosin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Scammed, also rude as hell.

6$, gave me 1 account to play on while "getting" the account for me without the e-mail and the password got changed.
"( No one will ever be on this account! )\"

Last edited: