MrMike4897

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello, I'm selling my Minecraft account for TF2 items, like it says in the title. I've been really bored of Minecraft, so I've decided to profit from my account. I would 10 keys, or a Bill's hat. The name of the account is "InfernoApe123." I know, it's not a very good name, but it's a Minecraft account, so hey, haha. I will go first in the trade, but remember: I'm able to change the account password when ever I want to, so if you scam, not only will I get the account back, but I'll also be able to report you.

After the trade is completed, I will not give your items back if you decide you don't really want the account.

So yes, you may change the password to your liking, but please remember to tell me you're changing it first. So yeah, that's pretty much it. Add me on steam if you agree with the trade: Steam Community :: ID :: ORB]= [LP] MrMike4987
ALSO: I am only taking 10 keys or a Bill's Hat, unless the item(s) you're offering is about the same value as the Bill's Hat or the keys.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
nice choice of font color..?

Also..you can't very well sell an account and tell them they can't change the password without asking you.. if you're selling it.. it'd be theirs... Why would someone buy an account when at any moment you could change the password and scam them..?

MrMike4897

Mildly Menacing Medic
nice choice of font color..?

Also..you can't very well sell an account and tell them they can't change the password without asking you.. if you're selling it.. it'd be theirs... Why would someone buy an account when at any moment you could change the password and scam them..?
You've got a good point.. :/

ELITE S1LENT SPECTRE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Selling my minecraft account for 10-11 keys i don't play it anymore it is premium, will accept in overpay. trade me keys first then i will send the user and pass via e-mail or steam message. Anyone interested? I will follow through i really want to get rid of this account, first one to trade me will get a taunt in advance and profile rep ;) i only have 1 account.