Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You are actually only allowed to rep someone for an actual tradenot just because items are cheap. Check the rep rules:
Didn't you give Kieran a negative feedback without trading too?
And I'm not even talking about your alts.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Didn't you give Kieran a negative feedback without trading too?
And I'm not even talking about your alts.
No I didn't. It was an actual trade which he canceld. Stop getting on my nerves seriously. All you do is trolling.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No I didn't. It was an actual trade which he canceld. Stop getting on my nerves seriously. All you do is trolling.
If he cancelled that means that you never traded. And feedback is for actual trades, according to the rules. You're a hypocrite pointing out something to others you've done just as well.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
If he cancelled that means that you never traded. And feedback is for actual trades, according to the rules. You're a hypocrite pointing out something to others you've done just as well.
Ask Bottiger. If you are in a trade and the guy cancels you are allowed to give negative feedback. Before I negative feedback someone I always check with him or another admin.

Bottiger

Administrator
This is a gray area where I've decided that attempted trades count as trades.

If someone puts a fake price on their trade thread to entice someone to trade with them, and then demand a higher price, people should know.