Randyy

Uncharitable Spy
I'm not saying you are definitely a scammer, but that picture proves nothing. You get the exact same screen when you put in a key that is already redeemed. This is what you get when I put in my already used key.

keykmk.png

The only way to tell if a key has been redeemed is to try to redeem it.

Well if I do redeem it I won't be able to sell it, now will I?
And I obviously didn't know that, cuz if I did, I wouldn't have posted the ss if I was a scammer.

on a joke server like Nighteam.

lol don't be too obvious now..

Bottiger

Administrator
All I'm saying is that if anyone is going to accept this trade, you need to give the serial code first.

And the buyer has to be prepared for the fact that you might have bought the game with a stolen credit card and would then be disabled a couple days after.

Randyy

Uncharitable Spy
All I'm saying is that if anyone is going to accept this trade, you need to give the serial code first.

And the buyer has to be prepared for the fact that you might have bought the game with a stolen credit card and would then be disabled a couple days after.

Yes, and I acquired the aforementioned credit card by killing a Japanese businessman on a late-night subway as he was traveling back home to his wife and 3 children.
I mean, come on...

How bout this, I make a new Origin account with a new email address and I activate the code and then sell the account?
Cuz your idea is just bullshit man...

Arnevb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I think this is the only good idea.
You give the key. The person who gained it can try it out, and after that you gain your stuff.

Bottiger

Administrator
Yes, and I acquired the aforementioned credit card by killing a Japanese businessman on a late-night subway as he was traveling back home to his wife and 3 children.
I mean, come on...

How bout this, I make a new Origin account with a new email address and I activate the code and then sell the account?
Cuz your idea is just bullshit man...

You make it sound like it never happens. Look what I found after 5 minutes of browsing.

http://www.skial.com/threads/selling-mw3.3937/