Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Reviving this thread with new prices.

The cost will be the price I currently pay for the game (which will vary as the deals shift around day to day), PLUS one additional key. I am valuing keys for these purchases at $2.15 each. For example, if you wanted to buy a game that is currently $10.00, the cost to buy from me would be 6 keys. I am rounding up to the nearest key on all sales.

Reactions: Game Rage

Game Rage

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm guessing you're only interested in keys and metal, or can you be propositioned with upper-end items?

asdsaou

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The Binding of Isaac collection is currently $2.23. How much would 1 or 2 copies cost in keys and metal?

Hoof Arted

The cost will be the price I currently pay for the game (which will vary as the deals shift around day to day), PLUS one additional key. I am valuing keys for these purchases at $1.25

Wait so let me get this straight... How will you trade the item?

I'm interesed in Dungeon Defenders[/quote]

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The cost will be the price I currently pay for the game (which will vary as the deals shift around day to day), PLUS one additional key. I am valuing keys for these purchases at $1.25

Wait so let me get this straight... How will you trade the item?

I'm interesed in Dungeon Defenders
[/quote]
steam trade. He buys the game and chooses to store it in his inventory, and trades it to you using steam trade.

Hoof Arted

steam trade. He buys the game and chooses to store it in his inventory, and trades it to you using steam trade.[/quote]
Oh so their is no way I have to do the trust "game"

Status
Not open for further replies.