Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly God.

Unremarkable User
ill buy the Essentials for Meet The Medic and Pyromancers. Both are uncraftable, Im being honest.
Steam Name:Clearly God. LIFE IS CEREAL

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
How much for both the Strange Knife and a Vintage Abassador?
Leave your offers here or add me on Steam
Knife is already sold by the way.​

ill buy the Essentials for Meet The Medic and Pyromancers. Both are uncraftable, Im being honest.
Steam Name:Clearly God. LIFE IS CEREAL
I don't need a dirty craft hat sorry and I have the Meed the Medic Taunt already. Any other offers you want to make?

M

MarTrix

Hio,

Do u selling Familier fez- hat for spy???

'cuse i sow it not a long time ago in your post and know ican't find it:challenge:

plz say me that u selling it!!!!!

My steam name: MarTrix

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Hio,

Do u selling Familier fez- hat for spy???

'cuse i sow it not a long time ago in your post and know ican't find it:challenge:

plz say me that u selling it!!!!!

My steam name: MarTrix
It's not in the post anymore because I already sold it. Maybe you want to buy another hat? I didn't find you on steam.
Wgat ae you asking for the V.Buffalo Steak Sandvich?
Please leave an offer as I asked in the main post.

TheSuperAnon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
To you and the other low-baller, they are 2 rec. To the people on TF2, its 1 ref.

Looks like skial wishes to lowball people left and right. My offer still stands if you change your mind.

Reactions: LuLz. atbatmatt10

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
To you and the other low-baller, they are 2 rec. To the people on TF2, its 1 ref.

Looks like skial wishes to lowball people left and right. My offer still stands if you change your mind.
Even they were 1 Ref with 6 ref you would still not offer enough. Please don't discuss this any further. Check the forum rules. Don't argue about a price for more than 1 post.

Status
Not open for further replies.