Arnevb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'm a fair trader, and I can't update my stock every 5 seconds. I'm too busy right now.
I'm currently out of stock.

shikaku

Understandable. Which is why I asked

Also, don't remember saying you're not one. Don't have a guilty conscious do we? .p

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Understandable. Which is why I asked

Also, don't remember saying you're not one. Don't have a guilty conscious do we? .p
Are you looking to buy ref since you try to compete to have more ref then others? I sell over 40 refs atm

shikaku

Im not competing. Im still wondering where you guys are getting this stuff from. Its not from anything I've said on here. I buy ref cuz its base currency in tf2. Its like the dollar bill. That's all

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Im not competing. Im still wondering where you guys are getting this stuff from. Its not from anything I've said on here. I buy ref cuz its base currency in tf2. Its like the dollar bill. That's all
So do you want to buy refs?

shikaku

Yessir. As stated in my previous post. Is english not your first language?

Why would I be posting in this thread if I wasn't?

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Yessir. As stated in my previous post. Is english not your first language?
It's not. My first language is German and my second Italian. I tried to add you on Steam but it didn't work. Maybe you can add me then we can negotiate something.

shikaku

Clears up that misunderstanding. And people keep telling me that. What is the problem?

Arnevb

Dude, don't advertise for your own metal... This is my thread, I probably restock this evening.