Status
Not open for further replies.

jman1547

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
So a user by the name of masonsheppy scammed me, and partially my fault i know, but would still like to warn others.

What happened was a Mason and a friend of his (didnt get the name unfortunately) Were on Skial trade NY.

His friend wanted a strange pain train, and was willing to pay 1 key (first red flag i know) Mason had a Pain train for sale, he wanted 2 ref for it(second red flag) I figured that since i would be getting a key it didnt matter, But what i failed to check was that the person wanting the pain train was a F2P and therefore couldnt trade.

Once again i realize this was a stupid mistake on my part but would still like to report the scam, to warn the other skial users as well

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't see how this is a scam. Maybe you sharked the F2P by accepting that 1 key offer, but still, how did Mason scam you?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You need to show some pics/demos that prove he was scamming.

jman1547

Contributor
I don't see how this is a scam. Maybe you sharked the F2P by accepting that 1 key offer, but still, how did Mason scam you?

Well i found the F2Ps account Shivey99. And let me explain it more clearly, Mason and shivey are friends on steam, in fact masons only friend is shivey, So shivey says (using voice chat) That he is desperate for a s.pain train, and will pay 1 key for the item. Then mason happens to have a S. pain train for 2 ref(using text chat) According to Shivey his HUD is messed up so he cant see chat. I buy the Pain train for 3 ref and try to sell it to Shivey only to discover that he is a F2P.

jman1547

Contributor
You need to show some pics/demos that prove he was scamming.

Unfortunately i only have a trade history report, I dont know how i would get any other evidence of this, seeing as how some of it was over Voice Chat

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If I understand correctly, that is not a scam. It is just a deal that fell through.

Status
Not open for further replies.