PepiPopa

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I dont post here a lot but i decided i should.I tend not to get scammed as in never ever but this happened. Was distracted guy offered black paint for my outdoors man + 1 key i accepted clicked ok and said ok cool trade. Lets trade for something else. We re-traded and then i noticed he was putting after 8 paints not black. Told him so he said " ohh" I told him ok lets re-trade just give me my stuff back i will give you back your paint. Instantly unfriend and ignores me. Decided to report it. I'm rich enough that this aint gonna ruin my trading stuffski but still annoying

Screen shot of the conversation so you know im not making stuff up - http://imgur.com/9LAUU

Guys profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017193269

Thanks.

PepiPopa

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thanks for the advice drruelel. I look forward to the next 15 posts saying the same thing.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
wait a minute, isn't After Eight currently more valuable than A Distinctive Lack of Hue? I'm just trying to get my head around this.
  • ADLoH costs the same as 2 keys at the Mann Co. store.
  • AE only has a one in nine chance of dropping out of a #39 crate.
going by that, it's possible you may have got scammed into a profit.

Reactions: Isil

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Mouse your paint over the trade before you move.

EDIT: By the way, I'm adding him to the scammer list.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mouse your paint over the trade before you move.

EDIT: By the way, I'm adding him to the scammer list.
why? So your saying when someone sold me an uncraftable weapon we should add him to scamemer list?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
why? So your saying when someone sold me an uncraftable weapon we should add him to scamemer list?
I think it might be the deceptive aspect of the trade. He was trying to pass one thing off as something else which was worth way more.

If he sold him something that was worthless at twice the price then it wouldn't be scamming.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think it might be the deceptive aspect of the trade. He was trying to pass one thing off as something else which was worth way more.

If he sold him something that was worthless at twice the price then it wouldn't be scamming.
its still the concept. The worth shouldn't matter.