Contributor
D5a30.png

steam profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sethowar/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30416749

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i think the best thing to do is to ban him from the servers. Even though this wasn't on the servers, people are idiots. lol. and if they see this, they will prob not know.

then again... banning him on the servers won't solve the problem. since its done through pm. i did a search and he has not once logged into our servers.

should we go ahead an ban him?

also, please take the 2 mins and report his profile to steam.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i think the best thing to do is to ban him from the servers. Even though this wasn't on the servers, people are idiots. lol. and if they see this, they will prob not know.

then again... banning him on the servers won't solve the problem. since its done through pm. i did a search and he has not once logged into our servers.

should we go ahead an ban him?

also, please take the 2 mins and report his profile to steam.
i did report him before i posted this

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He only has F2P games though, he can probably just create a new account whenever the fuck he wants
Also, it's scary how many accounts pop up when you look for "automated" in the usernames

Rosh

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Its not just in-game, I deal with shit like this for a living. People get emails that are from theirbank@yahoo or something and there's been a security error, please input your SSN, address, date of birth, physical description and list of your fears or the government will seize all of your assets within twenty-four hours. This guy might have wanted your refined metal now, but when he grows up he'll be after your bank account.

We need to bring back public flogging for these people.