Uhm,

1. Why is this a scam report?

2. None of your screenshots are working

DkcCJzN.png

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just a note for next time @ckswarey

In order for an impersonation report to go through, any of the following conditions must meet:
  • There must be an intent to impersonate, something along the lines of a user named x admin then they're x admin, or just simply claiming they're x admin (name isn't required).
  • No offense to Luke but a name can be enough to show impersonation, so long as the name is fairly unique. If someone's name is something simple like Luke, we'd need the above but no one is going to coincidentally have the name "Blade D_Hero".
  • There may also be an intent to impersonate a Skial admin, none specifically. For example, if someone came in server and said "I'm admin, give me a hat and I'll give you noclip", that would warrant a ban as well.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

In order for an impersonation report to go through, any of the following conditions must meet:

• There must be an intent to impersonate, something along the lines of a user named x admin then they're x admin, or just simply claiming they're x admin (name isn't required).
    No offense to Luke but a name can be enough to show impersonation, so long as the name is fairly unique. If someone's name is something simple like Luke, we'd need the above but no one is going to coincidentally have the name "Blade D_Hero".
    There may also be an intent to impersonate a Skial admin, none specifically. For example, if someone came in server and said "I'm admin, give me a hat and I'll give you noclip", that would warrant a ban as well.

To be fair - this Luke was impersonating.

He was using my image and everything.

Even had the same Steam ID as me.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic

No offense to Luke but a name can be enough to show impersonation, so long as the name is fairly unique. If someone's name is something simple like Luke, we'd need the above but no one is going to coincidentally have the name "Blade D_Hero".
    There may also be an intent to impersonate a Skial admin, none specifically. For example, if someone came in server and said "I'm admin, give me a hat and I'll give you noclip", that would warrant a ban as well.
sorry @Sargent¥ i thought that player look really really suspicious to me the reason why I reported it is because Luke's profile picture did not appear I'm friends with Luke and it did not show up that's why I did report I know it shows the little profile picture if your friends a his was not on there that's why I thought he was an impersonator and sorry again for making this look like a train wreck